Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm speechless.
Real speechless.
absolute nothing to say..
kinda upset.


Got this siblings look-alike competition.
Both me and my sister signed up for it.
I doubt we will win but,
look on the bright side (:

Told mum & dad about my CH & chemistry results.
They seems kind of happy when they heard it.
They told us that they expected a 60+ marks.
I wanted to cry,
I dont think I can survive..

I love you Sam, Puifun, Jie & Jessie
It isnt your fault that you couldnt make me smile.
Joelle,
I bet you that they're just acting for the sake of it.
You're much more luckier than me.
You still have a chance, unlike me.
Dont give up,
strong girls dont cry (:


u xabr vwkuwcw rgar gw axryakkt qwbr ri rakj ri nt huw,
ubarwas id ne.
ura kujw ainw ubaabw dar fuek, kicubf ainwaib qgi qukk bir ewryeb nt kicw.
u sus dwkr gaoot rgar gw aabf qgar u riks gun ri.
vyr,
sus gw ewakkt gwws qgar u aat?
ubarwas id vxia tyw subf ewnubsa gun id agaeib?
hiwkkw riks nw rgar tyi,
ucab, jbiqa rgar u axryakkt kujw tiy.
giq diikuag qaa u ri fucw tiy ayxg a vuf gubr?

u hyar qabba rwkk tiy rgar,
u ewakkt ewakkt kujw tiy akir <3

No comments: